What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that a visited website sends to your browser, which stores them on your computer and is usually used to distinguish individual users. However, the person of the user is not identifiable on the basis of this information. Cookies help you to remember your activities and preferences for a certain period of time, so that you do not have to re-enter them when you return to the website or go from one website to another.
Cookies help you to browse the website more conveniently and easily. Cookies are mainly used to:
- Ensuring the proper functioning of our website.
- Ensuring secure login, user authentication, prevention of fraudulent use of login credentials, and protection of user data from access by unauthorized parties.
- Save our customers’ credentials so they don’t have to re-enter them every time.
- Ensuring the appearance of the website with respect to the preferences and requirements of visitors.
- Analysis of traffic, behavior, preferences and interests of users.
What cookies do we use?
In terms of the function that each cookie performs, the cookie can be divided into:
Some cookies may collect information which is subsequently used by third parties and which e.g. directly support our advertising activities (so-called “third party cookies”). For example, information about products purchased by visitors to our site may be displayed by an advertising agency so that we can better customize the display of online advertising banners on the websites you view. However, you cannot be identified from this information.
We use the following cookies on our website:
You can find information about browsers and how to set preferences for cookies on the following websites:
An effective cookie management tool is also available on the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/cz/