Valid from: 19. 2. 2021
I. Basic provisions
1. The controller of personal data is the company WERFFT, spol. s ro, IČ: 494 33 318, with its registered office at Kotlářská 931/53, Veveří, 602 00 Brno, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 11691 (hereinafter: the administrator).
2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
3. The administrator has appointed a data protection officer, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. What personal data do we process about you?
The controller shall process, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) and in accordance with relevant national legislation on data protection. personal data, personal data that you provide to Colafitvet.cz in connection with establishing and maintaining business relationships. These are the following personal data.
- name and surname, or title;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- the name of the organization;
- ID number, VAT number of the surgery,
- the seat of the organization.
The administrator further processes the data he obtains about you by using his services. These data are:
- IP address and location derived from it;
- cookies and data obtained from them;
- browser and device data;
- geographical data;
- possibly another online identifier;
- data on purchases made.
The personal data you provide to us may be supplemented by additional information, in particular about the contractual relationship you enter into with us and its performance. This information may be in the nature of personal data. The controller processes this personal data only in accordance with the purposes set out below and to the extent and for the time necessary to fulfill these specified purposes.
III. For what purposes and on the basis of what legal titles do we process your personal data?
The processing of personal data takes place, especially when using any paid products or services, also due to the fulfillment of legal obligations, especially in accordance with accounting and tax regulations.
Processing of personal data in connection with the handling of complaints, inquiries and complaints. Processing takes place in the range of identification and contact information that you provide and the content of your request. With regard to the nature of the request, the data is processed within the framework of the performance of the contract that you conclude with us, or under measures taken before the conclusion of the contract. Processing may also take place with the consent of us or with our legitimate interest in improving the services. In order to be able to completely resolve your request, it is necessary to provide at least basic identification data.
Processing of personal data for sending newsletters (business messages) and other marketing purposes.
IV. How long do we process your personal data?
Your personal data collected for the purposes of registration, sending information about the provided service, maintaining a customer account and in general personal data related to the performance of the contract are processed by the administrator throughout the existence of the contractual relationship and the user account. The moment of termination of the processing of personal data means the deletion of the user account, or termination of cooperation.
We always process personal data processed on the basis of your consent (processing of certain requests or for marketing purposes) for the duration of the consent until its revocation or cancellation of the receipt of commercial communications.
Some categories of personal data may be stored for different durations:
- Financial data (eg payments, refunds) are kept for the period required by the relevant tax and accounting regulations.
- The content you create on our platform (eg comments, opinions, ratings) will be anonymous after deleting the user account (so it will not contain any personal data), but will remain visible.
We carry out further processing beyond the stated deadlines only if this is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests or if further processing is required by law.
V. Who will have access to your personal data?
In addition to the administrator and its employees, personal data may also be processed by the administrator’s partners to ensure the purposes described above. External partners who, as processors, may process your personal data, the controller carefully selects and entrusts personal data only to those partners who provide sufficient guarantees to ensure appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent, in particular, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access to, or unauthorized access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. The processors used by the administrator include:
- IT support providers;
- server and cloud solution providers;
- providers of online marketing and website usage analysis tools;
- providers of tools for sending electronic business messages.
The entities that may have access to your personal data are or may be in the future:
- the persons to whom you allow access to your user account, including any employees and other representatives of registered persons.
The administrator may also be obliged to transfer some of your personal data on the basis of valid legal regulations, e.g. state administration bodies, courts or bodies active in criminal proceedings in connection with possible administrative, criminal and civil court proceedings.
The controller will not transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, or to any international organization. An exception may be set out in the rules for the provision of cookies.
VI. What are your rights in relation to the processing of personal data by the controller?
As a data subject, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right of access to personal data, ie. the right to request information on whether or not the personal data concerning you are being processed by the administrator and, if so, you have the right to gain access to this personal data and other information.
- The right to transfer data that is processed automatically for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual relationship or on the basis of your consent. In such a case, you have the right to obtain personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transfer this data to another controller and the right to have personal data transferred directly to the other controller directly, if technically feasible.
- The right to correct personal data, ie. the right to require the administrator to correct inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay.
- The right to restrict processing, when you have the right to require the administrator to restrict processing, e.g. in the event that the controller verifies the accuracy of the data due to the exercise of the right of rectification; or if the personal data is processed illegally by the controller but you do not want to delete it. The limitation of processing lasts until the moment of assessment of whether the controller is entitled to further process personal data or whether their destruction is necessary.
- The right to delete personal data, ie the right to require the administrator to delete your personal data without undue delay, e.g. if the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or you have revoked the consent on the basis of which the personal data were processed by the controller and there is no other legal title for processing; or if personal data were processed illegally by the controller.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, ie the right to require the controller to stop processing your personal data on the basis of the legal title of legitimate interest, if there is no right or obligation of the controller to further process this data.
- The right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection with your complaint (further information can be found at www.uoou.cz).
VIII. How can you contact the administrator?
In case of any question about the processing of your personal data or the exercise of the above rights, you can contact the administrator in writing at Kotlářská 931/53, Veveří, 602 00 Brno or at the telephone number +420 541 212 183 or at the e-mail address info @ werfft .cz.
WERFFT, SPOL. s r.o.